I was tagged again!
I was tagged in “Tag, You’re It!” again. I wasn’t going to do it but then I looked the question’s posed by A Single Parent’s Life and just couldn’t resist. So here goes.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
A Single Parent’s Life asked
- Your biggest fear? Realistic fear or irrational fear? Realistically it would be always being alone, not that I can’t do that I just don’t want to. But I am absolutely TERRIFIED of snakes and escalators.
- When dating older or younger? Younger baby! I love men in their mid to late twenties and for some reason they are drawn to me. These guys have finally figured out how to please a woman with little to no guidance and they have stamina for days. Oh and their bodies… I love younger men. Yum Yum Yum
- Favorite attribute on the opposite sex? I almost always date men with dark hair and light eyes. I guess that is two. Oh well!
- Your favorite Sexual position? I like missionary. I prefer my ankles be by my ears but I really like missionary. I love eye contact but my favorite position is the spooning position as long as Mr. Man keeps his hands busy.
- Craziest place you have ever had sex? The craziest place… The first time I ever had an orgasm I was in the back seat of a car driving down the freeway. Me and my baby daddy didn’t have many places we could be alone and have privacy. For a considerable amount of my senior year of high school I had sex in rooms with other people in them.
- How do you feel about toys? I love toys! (Shocker, right?) I have more than any woman who has sex as often as I do should and I still use them all the time.
- Lights on or off? On!
- Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight.
- Perfect date? Going somewhere outdoors (beach, park, farmer’s market) then dinner.
- The number one thing you look for in a relationship? I have to have trust.
- What do you worry about most when dating? That I sound like I am conducting a job interview.
And what I want to know is…
- If you were stranded on an island and could only bring one item from home what would it be?
- Beer or wine?
- Bacon or sausage?
- If you could only eat on food item for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Do you immediately go and take a shower after sex?
- What would you say is your worst vice?
- How often do you write?
- What is your favorite post on your blog?
- Little kids are…
- What is your definition of a dry spell?
I am tagging