Over the years I have been called plenty of things. Names don’t really bother me. How I feel about myself is what is important. Being called a bitch is one thing I have always kind of prided myself on. I have been called a bitch by men, women, friends and enemies. I am proud to say many of my female friends have been labeled bitches as well.
Today I thought I would touch on the finer points of being a bitch. Here are my tips for being a bitch (properly).
- Be confident – Being happy with yourself is so important.
- Be strong – Don’t let anyone tell you can’t do something.
- Be proud – Own who you are and be unapologetic in your representation of yourself.
- Trust your instincts – You know what is best for you. Don’t allow anyone to bully you into doubting that.
- Stand up for yourself – If you don’t protect you, no one else will want to either.
- Don’t settle – Don’t let anyone convince you deserve less than what you work for.
- Pick your battles – You don’t have to prove or defend yourself to anyone who doesn’t matter. Other people’s opinions only matter if you let them.
- Stand by your decisions – Every decision is merely choosing your next lesson. Some are harder than others but if you grow then a choice is never a mistake.
- Surround yourself with people who will make you a better person – Eliminating toxic people from your life completely is one of the best ways to keep your life in order.
- Be honest – You should be truthful in your relationships with others. Sometimes the truth can be hurtful but honesty id the best policy.
- Be passionate – Passion is a necessary element when achieving your goals. Be passionate in everything you do.
- Love yourself – You should be your priority. If you don’t give yourself what you need how do expect to have the ability to help others? How can you teach others how to love you? Know you are amazing and others will know it too.
- Understand that you are the most amazing person you know – Don’t be afraid to let people know this is true. Sometimes you really need to say it out loud.
And there you have it, The Narcissist’s rule for being a bitch.
Clearly I don’t believe that is a bad thing.